<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that does NOT weigh in his favor!!!!!Originally posted by Nomalas:
He's from NJ!!! How bad could he be?!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">mod is no job for someone as beautifully hate-filled as you. plus ur lazy. [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by Joranthalus:
whoa whoa whoa... bone's a moderator?!?! And i'm not?!?! Oh, fuck this board. I'm gonna go rat you guys out on the spawn board [img]mad.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that does NOT weigh in his favor!!!!!Originally posted by Nomalas:
He's from NJ!!! How bad could he be?!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that does NOT weigh in his favor!!!!!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">C'mon Vic, I'M from NJ.......STEVE'S from NJ.......Oh, I see your point......Originally posted by bonedust:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nomalas:
He's from NJ!!! How bad could he be?!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
hahahaha, i thought you might!
Let's avoid this vote crap! Just ask if anybody has any objections. Or just pin the rules to their foreheads and let them in with their one unearned chance.
Voting should be only for possible bannings. I don't think any mod should make that decision on their own.
*sigh* I miss the old days when everybody was a mod. (okay, it was only last night but I still miss it!) [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 23, 2005 10:22 AM: Message edited by: Andyman ]</font>
I feel so loved. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Welcome!
<marquee>Hey, did you drop a quarter?<marquee> [img]wink.gif[/img] </marquee></marquee>
welcome
i'm a post whore [img]eek.gif[/img]
Welcome to the board skull!
Thank ya all!
Bookmarks